First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Course September 1 & 2
Get certified as an American Red Cross Health & Safety Instructor; upon completion of this course, you will be able to train and certify others in First Aid/CPR/AED skills. Please scroll down for important details.
Time & Location
01. Sept. 2021, 09:30 GMT-10 – 02. Sept. 2021, 14:30 GMT-10
91-1258 Renton Rd, Ewa Beach, HI 96706, USA
About the Event
Please note that this is 2 day class on 9/1/2021 and 9/2/2021 from 9:30am-2:30pm on both days.
Get certified as an American Red Cross Health & Safety Instructor; upon completion of this course, you will be able to train and certify others in First Aid/CPR/AED skills. This course follows the latest COVID-19 guidelines for social distancing and safety. KITA LLC is a proud licensed training provider with the American Red Cross; certification is valid for 2 years from the date of training.
Students, Seniors, and Retired/Active Military get 10% off the price of any class! Please email proof of status to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the discount code. (Cannot be combined with any other offer.)
**This course will train instructor candidates to teach basic-level American Red Cross First Aid, CPR and AED courses.
In order to participate in this course, you must possess a current basic-level American Red Cross Adult CPR/AED (or higher level) certification or equivalent and be at least 16 years of age by the last day of the instructor course. This is a blended learning course consisting of online content, a pre-course skills session and classroom segments. Online material must be completed prior to attending the classroom activities. Upon registration, it is important that you review and follow the directions sent with your registration confirmation as it will contain instructions on how to access the online portion of the class.
Don't see a date that matches your schedule? Contact us at email@example.com to inquire about private training that works around your schedule.
Online Course Portion
This course requires the completion of an online component PRIOR to the start of the classroom skills session. Learners who choose this course must have a high-speed Internet connection to complete the online component (approximately 4 hours). Instructions to access the online portion will be emailed with registration confirmation.
For the classroom portion of the class, the following Red Cross guidelines will be strictly enforced:
- Instructor and all learners must maintain a distance of 6 feet from each other
- Instructor and all participants must wear a mask, gloves, and use a breathing barrier (gloves and breathing barrier will be provided. Please wear a mask to be admitted into class.
- Participants showing signs of illness will be asked to reschedule
- Each individual works with their own training equipment
- All training equipment is cleaned and sanitized before class and after the class
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to use throughout the class.
Class to be held at the following location: Ewa Community Church 91-1258 Renton Rd Ewa Beach, HI 96706. Please park in the back or on the street. Please note that this is NOT the Catholic church down the street with the large parking lot on the side. The church is on the corner of Renton Road and Pipeline St. The classroom door is at the back of the church. If you have trouble finding us, please call or text 702-608-7621.
Please note that due to the amount of preparation required for this course, no refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 7 days before the start of class.
Technical Requirements for this Course:
- Processor: Dual‐core processor speed greater than or equal to 2.3GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Operating Systems: Desktop: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, OS X Snow Leopard 10.6+Tablet: iPad iOS 7+ (Safari), Android 4.0.3+ (Google Chrome) This course is not supported on smartphone devices.
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 Color Depth: High Color, 32 Bit
- Bandwidth: 2.0 mbps dedicated or faster; broadband Internet access recommended
- Audio: Soundcard and either speakers or headphones for multimedia audio
Instructor Class-Sept 1 and 2